Tuesday 14 February 2012

First glance at lighting

Today we looked at lighting. we first created a scene with random shapes just experiment with the lights. the lights we used first were the omni lights, we also looked at target spot lights.

We used shadow modifiers to experiment with shadows.

First lighting tutorial:



We then downloaded the set model from the Internet and used that to use lighting in a more practical way. We inserted a light into the pumpkin model in order to create a realistic effect. I changed the colour of the light to orange. I changed the intensity to make the light more visible. I also inserted a spot light, I changed the intensity and colour of this also. The colour I chose was purple to give it an eerie feel. (As its a pumpkin :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment