Tuesday 17 April 2012

First animation within the environment

Today I started animating the models within my environment. The first thing that I wanted to do was to make the sail of the flying machine spin. In order to do this I simply used the rotate tool to turn the sail.

I used the auto key facility in order to set keyframes to capture the animation. I extended the frames in the timeline at the bottom of the page by using the time configuration box and changing the end time too 300


The next aspect of the animation that I wanted to create was to make the machine fly up into the air and back down to the launchpad again. 

To begin, I selected the whole model, all the different components and also the dummy model. I then used select and move tool in order to move the model upwards, and then back down to the launch pad




No comments:

Post a Comment