Tuesday 6 March 2012

Story Boarding

Today I drew up a first draft of my storyboard for my animation.

I'm going to have the helicopter model taking off from the launchpad with the dummy on it. The scene will comprise of a sky, grassy ground, a couple of trees and a crowd of people watching the launch (to make these I will use the in-built bi-ped model). I will also have a sky and a sun, within which I will encorporate a light to display sunlight.

I will animate the crowd to show them watching, clapping and cheering at the launch. The sail of the helicopter will spin in order to make the whole model move. The whole model will rise into the sky and then descend to land.

I will use a free camera, like in last weeks tutorial, to create path for the camera to move along. I will use the 'bank' facility in order to create a sort of birds eye vision of the scene.

The animation will end with a successful landing of the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment